Saturday, January 25, 2014

YOUR HUSBAND CALLED AND SAID YOU COULD GET ANYTHING YOU WANT

DRAGONFLY & PERIDOT
 One of a kind :   Turquoise-Moonstone-Amethyst-LARIAT- necklace By J.J.Guevara nyc





Oversized , Citrine /Topaz Bezeled 18" necklace


I have a sign in my window that reads:


"YOUR HUSBAND CALLED AND SAID YOU COULD GET ANYTHING YOU WANT .."



Of course the single gals have been tapping on the glass giving me the finger on occassion because they aren't waiting for some man to buy them ANYTHING.



I have been single and married .
 I know both choices
have their pro's
and con's.




THE SIGN IS A HIT  - and its better than some ole Valentine just hanging in the window .

At any rate, drop by

 Galleria J Antonio and get ANYTHING , ANYTIME , ANYWAY you want


 Happy Valentines day ----to everyone------------------- this Feb 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment