THE POWER OF GRADITUDE CANNOT BE EXPLAINED

I'm on my way--------------------------------- back to Seattle Washington - March 2014

 See ya at THE PIKE MARKET !!!!!

Joe Serna -Larry Hart and Jesse Gee are being reunited for yet another retail event.


I am so grateful to have made so many friends in the 7 years I lived in Seattle.
I hope to see everyone come through the shop.

Joe Serna and I are having a big SALE   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

visit :  DE LA SERNA   Key Tower  700 Fifth Avenue  Seattle Washington 98104
206 941-4418  10pm till closing

Im going to bring some great jewelry and Hot -Glass from New York

Please stop by the week of: March 18th to the 31st 2014   10 to 6 pm



I want to visit  the hot glass galleries and see who? is new and who? is who ? .


The Hot Glass center of the USA is in Seattle. / Portland


6"x4" bowl
TWO PEOPLE ON THE EDGE -----BY JIM LOEWER GLASS PHILA.PA.


One of the things I brought back to New York was my love for HOT GLASS.

I will have a nice COLLECTION-  of New York Jewelers and crafters to delight the locals.

I hope you all stop by .

I need a good Salmon dinner and some

Seattle Love when I get there.




A hug  Jesse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOVE LETTER TO ALL MY CLIENTS AND NEIGHBOR'S

SPECIAL THINGS DESERVE SPECIAL PEOPLE