JUDAICA ON THE LOWER EAST SIDE

Our neighborhood is on fast forward.
New York has always been the city of

"USE TO BE"  !!!!!!!!

This use to be a restaurant , I loved
This was where I use to live and now its an office bldg.
This is where the first store I ever bought my first something was, now, it's a parking lot.

ect ect ect


IF YOU CALL IT ---- The Lower East Side / Alphabet City / East Village, or LES  its on fast forward.    It's changin so fast I can't keep up with it.
 I thought I saw a seven eleven the other day.  I got off the bus , and bam, it was on Ave A and 12th street.
 It felt very New Jersey  , no offense to Jersey.
I have great Jersey customers but I always get those slurpies in New Jersey, not ave A

Egg creams and Katz's Delicatessen, www.katzsdelicatessen.com  , are part of this neighborhood.

I don't know how this happened but,

Galleria J Antonio
47 ave A between east 3rd and east 4th street

is the last place you can actually walk in and get JUDAICA-in person, down here.
My last client said  "JESSE-you have Judaica with    SOUL , and  -PANASH.  "

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I rescued some stuff from the 3rd floor attic of Ben Ari     11 AVE A          -before the wrecking ball came in .

I cleaned, rewired, and brought out to daylight some things that make our department gleam.

It's a must see.  or a must shop.

See ya soon.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOVE LETTER TO ALL MY CLIENTS AND NEIGHBOR'S

SPECIAL THINGS DESERVE SPECIAL PEOPLE