DONNIE WAHLBERG / TV'S" BLUE BLOODS" WAVED TO ME !!!!

New York City---------

 is a special place to live because any moment you can become a part of something even bigger than you are.
  Last week I was informed that some trailers would be parked on Ave A -all day in front
 of the Gallery.   I can't afford a car so this parking memo did not mean anything to me.

I looked out my big windows ---around 4pm and------- wham  .
  Look who was sitiing outside in his robe???

He waved , he was pleasant , while he talked to some people outside who wanted to take selfies with him .  Forgetting that he put in a full day on the streets of the east village -somewhere?
Thanks Donny.  I guess we are on first name basis now .  Ha-ha

I love my life in the east village

  I must watch  " BLUE BLOODS"  EVERYONE LOVES THAT SHOW............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOVE LETTER TO ALL MY CLIENTS AND NEIGHBOR'S

SPECIAL THINGS DESERVE SPECIAL PEOPLE

MADE IN U.S.A. ????????????