MADE IN U.S.A. ????????????

I continue to sell, showcase, and encourage American Crafter
to show work to my friends and customers @ Galleria J. Antonio-
Does it sell? Will it fit ? Will someone steal my idea?

What's important is to regurgitate the idea and project.
Put it out there and don't worry about the results.
Move through it and onto the next creation of your creativity

This 4Th of July 2011--I had tourist that were glad to obtain an American made product.
Or a product designed by an American Artist and mass produced to meet the Wal-Mart mentality of clients.

I say that with an idea of affordability- rather than sarcasm . It is a tough economy and clients want to be able to afford items , rather , than overreach their budgets.

I enjoy knowing that this week-end visitor's from- Germany, Thailand, and Australia
bought Sandy Baker earrings N.Y.C. ,
Donald M. (Boston) Stained glass mini-mirrors -
and a Galleria J.Antonio WATCH . NYC

The made in U.S.A. products are always going to be up against an uphill financial and distribution battle.
I am determined to keep my lights on and always promote and sell crafts from small crafters.
Its more rewarding and all I have ever done-so-why change now?

Thus - my mantra - always helps me say focused when $$$$ is hard to come by
"HAVE A PLAN HAVE A SPIRTUAL- GUN AND HAVE A GET-A-WAY-PLAN"

Happy FOURTH OF JULY -

'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LOVE LETTER TO ALL MY CLIENTS AND NEIGHBOR'S

SPECIAL THINGS DESERVE SPECIAL PEOPLE